ECODESIGN COMPLIANCE VERIFICATION
Ecodesign imposes new requirements and obligations for producers and importers of lighting on the European market
A new scale of energy efficiency
The new energy label
Does your product comply?
Need to start compliance testing?
Don't know where to start?
Who is this light solution for?
- LED components and luminaire manufacturers who produce for EU markets
- lamps importers, who introduce products to EU markets
What can you measure?
- goniophotometric measurements,
- measurement of luminous intensity distribution,
- determination of the useful flux,
- flicker measurements
- risk of the occurence of stroboscopic effect (SVM)
- spectrum measurement,
- examination of parameters concerning color, color temperature, color rendering index,
- SDCM binning
- Measurement of electrical parameters,
- power consumption,
- THD indicator,
- luminous efficacy
Build your own set
Combine the products below to create a setup for your specific application requirements
GL PHOTOMETER 3.0 + FLICKER
2 in 1 high precision illuminance photometer with wide dynamic range & accurate flicker meter
- wide dynamic range 0,001 – 10 000 000 lx
- uncertainty of spectral response (f1’) less than 3% (Class A)
- cosine correction (f2’) below 1,5% (class A)
- can be used as a standalone photometer or combined with other systems (integrating sphere, goniometer) to build a measuring station
GL GONIOSPECTROMETER GLG 30-1800
- C type goniometer in C-γ coordinate
- Optical axis in horizontal direction
- Angular luminous intensity measurements
- Luminous flux measurements
- EULUMDAT and IES file generation
GL SPECTIS 1.0 TOUCH + FLICKER
It is an essential tool for R&D departments, application engineers and developers for:
- Checking the influence of dimming
- Testing diffusers or optics installed on LEDs
- Monitoring changes of spectra, color or luminous flux
- Measuring flicker
GL AC-WAVEFORM GENERATOR
Programmable power supply, capable of generating waveforms with appropriate resolution and speed.
- Creates appropriate simulation of electrical network disturbances in laboratory conditions
- Simulates voltage disturbances which are defined for 120 V and 230 V and frequencies of 50 Hz and 60 Hz.
- Ables to switch between two AC voltages in a precise phase with an accuracy better than 0.5 ms
- Stores all the disturbance modes in its memory and executes them with appropriate parameters.
- Suitable for PstLM measurements
GL AUTOMATION SPECTROSOFT add-on
Intelligent software tool to manage and communicate with peripheral devices.
- Allows to create a fully automatic product testing process for PstLM
- Instead of individually setting up parameters for each connected device separately, this novel additional software communicates with and runs all of them.
- It is the perfect tool for laboratories with complex operations and production applications alike.
GL POWER METER
Single phase high accuracy power meter capable of integration with the GL Automation module.
- Active, Reactive and Apparent Power measurements
- Current, Voltage and Frequency measurements
- Power factor and THD measurements
- Input of up to 600 V / 20 A
GL OPTI SPHERE 500
Compact integrating spheres are not only made for laboratories, but are also equally suited to free office space or production rooms, where quick and accessible light measurements are needed.
- Complete measurement set including accessories for lamps and modules installation and controller for self-absorption compensation. USB connection to PC based Spectrosoft software.
- The Opti Sphere 500 integrating sphere was designed to accommodate complete optical measurement of LED retrofit / replacement lamps with typical sockets like E27, E14 GU10 and others.