Single LED measurement
Anytime you need to measure:
- Lumen – the luminous flux
- CCT – correlated color temperature according to CIE standard
- CRI – color rendering index according to CIE
- COLOR – color coordinates according to CIE 1931 and CIE 1964
- mWatt – radiant power value
|Compact and portable||With the size of a mobile it is small enough to be carried in a pocket so you can bring it to meetings with your suppliers or customers.|
|Easily-operated||It takes only 10 seconds to connect this plug ’n’ play set to a computer|
|Convenient||The system detects installed accessories automatically and is ready to perform measurements|
|Reliable||At GL Optic individual instrument calibration comes as a standard so you can be absolutely sure that the produced results are correct|
|Exact||Precision of absolute values measurement of 2%|
The GL SPECTROSOFT software included in the package is intuitive, user-friendly, delivers results within seconds and features easy export and import functions.
This ideal tool for production environment, field work, as well as laboratories can be used for various applications:
- quality control of incoming LEDs delivered by various suppliers
- binning i.e. selection of color and brightness groups
- Measurement of fiber optic sources like endoscopes and other types
- Calibration of lighting fixtures made of many LEDs
- Checking the influence of dimming
- Testing diffusers or optics installed on LEDs
- Monitoring changes of spectra, color or luminous flux
Our products get along well with each other. You're not limited to one set of equipment. Choose the one that serves your needs.
If you want to know more about light measurement, products and solutions – visit our knowledge base.